Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just writing and writing and writing.....

I've been (re,re,re)writing my children's book and am nearly done, so it can go on to the illustrator, and I've also been generating pages like a fury for my Young Adult novel. Thus, no writing for the sad, lonely blog. So, funny story: the children's book is about a little girl and a walrus and various adventures they have, while the YA novel is about a girl who runs away from home to Castro Street (aka gay sodom by the sea). I was talking to a friend today who thought that all the above characters were in the same book. She asked me a little uncertainly, "What exactly is the Walrus doing on Castro Street?" I got a good laugh out of that and now I think I'm stuck forever with the image of my merry walrus lumbering down Castro Street wearing assless chaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.