1. Learn how to surf.
2. Make an artwork (medieum doesn't matter, could be oil paint, stained glass, or crochet) that I think is perfect.
3. Meet the Dalai Lama.
4. OK, I know the Dalai Lama's busy saving Tibet. How about, have a nice long chat with Thich Nat Hanh?
5. Exercise every day (do you think the Dalai Lama or Thich Nat Hanh could help with sticking to that?).
6. Get a composter and compost all our vege peels, etc.
7. Dig said compost into my garden every year, turning it into a rich, abundant wonderland.
8. Knit a complete sweater (I have several half sweaters lying around. Maybe I could just put all the half sweaters together and call it couture?).
9. Start a small nonprofit that trains and enables low-income women to make and sell (and support themselves with!) crafts by giving them micro loans for materials, transportation, and childcare.
10. Go to Italy....
11. and visit John Keats's grave.
12. Take my oldest girls to Vietnam, the land of their birth, and show them how enchanting Southeast Asia is.
13. Have someone else clean my house!